OPI Matte Top Coat prevents smudges while drying to a smooth matte finish. Adds dimension and subtle color shift for an edgy look.
Features and Benefits
Prevents smudges, Dries to a smooth matte finish, Adds dimension and subtle color
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry, Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.