It's ice. It's heat. It's smart relief.
The TheraPearl® Round Pack, for use on the eyes, cheeks, and wrists, is ideal for treating small bumps, bruises, and bug bites sustained during the day. Designed by a renowned doctor for patients in her practice to combat the inflammation of minor surgery, this unique product brings you the healing powers of hot and cold therapy. Filled with pliable gel pearls that comfortably conform to your body, even when frozen, its body-hugging shape does not leak or drip during use. Independent lab results also prove that TheraPearl is non-toxic, so there is no threat of VOCs, heavy metals, or BPA. 3.75" in diameter.
Features and Benefits
- Great for relieving pain in small, localized areas
- Hot therapy can help with post-workout muscle stiffness
- Can ease pain with as little as 20 minutes of doctor-directed treatment
- Suitable for sprains, inflammation, and bruising
- Can be used hot or cold
- 3.75" in diameter
TheraPeral packs should be applied to the skin for doctor recommended time of 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes. Reapply pack for 20 minutes, if needed.
HEAT THERAPY - Microwave for the time listed below and test pack temperature. Heat for an extra 5 seconds as needed until the desired temperature is reached.
- 700 Watt Microwave: 14 seconds
- 1000 Watt Microwave: 12 seconds
- 1250 Watt Microwave: 10 seconds
COLD THERAPY - Freeze pack for at least 2 hours.
glycerin, water, food coloring